- Satin fabric is soft, shiny, and smooth. Satin has a shiny face one side and dull on back side. The unique weaving structure of satin fabric allows for increased durability and wrinkle resistance. Satin fabric can also have a different ranges of weight and thickness
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Satin fabric is made up of a satin weave made with 100 percent polyester. It is a high-quality material, durable and resilient giving a silky feel.
- FEATURES: Very soft and heavyweight, Satin fabric providing a lustrous sheen and luxury look. Having a shiny front side and a dull backside and wrinkle resistant
- PERFECT FOR: Most popular fabric when it comes to stylish and elegant dressing for women in particular for wedding dress, evening gowns, dress lining, gown, costume, and also for bed sheets, table cloths, interior furnishings & upholstery
- SIZE: Satin fabric measures 58/60 inches wide and cut to order: example if you order 8 yards ,you will get one continued piece of 8 yards
- WASHING: Wash satin in cold water with mild soap, so it may not lose its shape and hang it dry. Must be washed by hand or on the delicate cycle of your washer.
I find out about your vi from Amazon. I’m very happy getting them direct from your Company
Great product . Will definitely be buying from them again.
Wonderful material exactly what I needed. Color was on point and the price was reasonable. Will be buying from them again.