Tulle Fabric Bolt 54" by 40 Yard Lightweight Polyester- (120 feet)
- MATERIAL QUALITY: Tulle netting fabric is a fine fabric made from 100% Soft polyester, most commonly used to make wedding veils and embellish wedding gowns.
- FEATURES: Lightweight, and feels comfortable and carries the outfit with ease, bridal tulle fabric is an elegant and dressy fabric and can be used for party decoration and DIY crafts.
- SIZE & COLORS AVAILABLE: Sewing tulle fabric is available in size of 54" by 40 Yards (120 feet) and has a variety of colors to attract your eyes.
- PACKAGING: Polyester Tulle is packed in convenient packaging. Please unfold to its full width.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Wash tulle cloth gently and in cold water using a gentle cycle. It must be handled and washed with care
Our tulle fabric is made up of 100% pure and soft polyester.
Lightweight, and feels comfortable and carries the outfit with ease, tulle fabric is an elegant and dressy fabric.
It's versatile in use, used for creation of wedding dresses, party decoration, decorating tables, arches, and wedding veils..
Tulle is the most popular fabric that is used for the creation of dreamy gowns. And wedding decoration and include flowers, ribbons and wedding dresses.
Tulle netting can even be used for bagging, and are quite popular for other festivities including birthday parties.
SIZES & COLORS AVAILABLE:
Tulle Fabric is available in size of 54" by 40 Yards (120 feet) and has a variety of colors to attract your eyes. We have produced the quality that will satisfy you.
Wash tulle gently and in cold water using a gentle cycle. It needs to be handled and washed with care. Finally, hang the tulle up to air-dry or tumble-dry it using low heat.